Those interested in dentistry
Why should you join the network?
- It’s free – There are no membership fees and there is no cost to participate in the network.
- You can connect with colleagues – One of the most rewarding network experiences is collecting data from real patients in your clinic. Compare your results to those of dental providers in different locations and in different practice types, while increasing knowledge in the field of dentistry.
- You can conduct your own research study – One of the most rewarding network experiences is collecting data from real patients in your clinic. Compare your results to those of dental providers in different locations and in different practice types, while increasing your knowledge in the field of dentistry.
What are some of the benefits of joining the network?
Propose study ideas that matter to you.
Conduct clinical studies in your clinical setting.
Receive timely study results.
Discuss implications with network colleagues.
Present study results at local and national professional meetings.
Earn CE credits through network activity.
Enhance your scientific knowledge in ways that help patient care.
Co-author journal articles.
Earn free CE as a membership benefit
The network continues to add value to your practice.In this case, we offer free CE as a membership benefit.We currently are offering three videos with free CE.We have videos on HPV and Oropharyngeal Cancer Risk, Peri-Operative Pain and Root Canal Therapy, and a network presentation given at the Institute for Oral Health Conference.
After viewing, you will need to take a brief quiz.
1. Visit our Free CE page.
2. Log-in using your email address and last name.
3. View the video(s).
4. Complete the quiz and earn a Certificate of Completion issuing CE credit.